Monday, February 7, 2011

the Joy of love day 5: what you love to hate about them...

Today's assignment was to capture through photography that one thing that you HATE about who you love...This one is hard because there are so many silly things we all dislike about the people we love, specially those who are closer to us. It takes a minute at dinner with your close girlfriends before we start spilling all the complaining we have of our spouse, our kids, etc.   sad...
Before I jumped and took any random picture, I did some insight; are the dirty clothes in the floor what annoys me the most, the rolling of the eyes when asked a small favor?...and on and on I went remembering one by one the things that bother me about Kevin. However, none of it seemed worth of any more thought, or seemed bad enough to capture for my assignment.
It got late in the day, and I never got a picture. Kevin came back late from traveling, and I didn't even hear him coming. 
When I woke up the next morning I knew exactly what to do. What I hate the most is Kevin's traveling. Since we moved here last summer he hasn't spent a whole two weeks here with some exceptions. I miss him when he is gone, my whole schedule turns upside down because I teach some classes at night and need to find then babysitters. Also, I am just better when he is around. 
and when he comes back...he leaves his suitcase for days before he picks it up and puts it away...I kinda hate that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment