Friday, February 4, 2011

The joy of love! day 4: what they wear...

When I saw the theme for today's Joy of love assignment I was so excited. For those who know me well, I LOVE CLOTHES, fashion and all the in between. I imagined dressing my kids in designer type funky clothing and sunglasses, with hats and hair accessories: my first fashion photo shoot! lol!
However, things rarely work as planned, and today was ugly, wet, cold and the darkest day ever. Also, my daughter has a friend staying here for the weekend and the least they fell like doing was modeling for me. 
Before I panicked, I remember that weeks ago I bough a studio set ( soft-box and background) that I been way to busy to even take out of the box. So, I did. I set up and recruited my little boy as the model. Completely gave up on the idea of cute clothes and decided to pick his favorite clothing piece: his undies. 
Ian fights with me every morning about witch underwear he is going to pick and wear. He loves shopping for new sets and today I realized he has all the possible character ones available.
For the photos he picked Lightning McQueen...from CARS and his spiderman socks. 

Don't ask me why the gun...he just grabbed it and it made it easier for him to cooperate!







If you came and read my blog, and liked my pictures leave me some love...in the form of a small comment. You could even leave me a linky! (see below)
thanks for reading...


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Remins me of when my sons were that age. It's all about the underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has Lightning underwear, and wears them backwards so he can see Lightning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! I did mine of just my little guy in his diaper and hat ha so priceless

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! My boys also love - in their words - "Lightning MoQueen". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THere is nothing better cuter than a little boy in underoos (that's what we called them in my days.)

    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made my day seeing these! I have two little boys myself and I would LOVE to be able to get fun shots like this! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete