Sunday, February 27, 2011

the joy of love day 12: the eyes

The eyes are the window to the soul. That cliche phrase couldn't be more true, and for me, it becomes a goal to capture people focusing on their beautiful eyes. 

It's funny this thing about eyes and eye color. My husband Kevin, probably has one of the most beautiful pair of eyes I had ever come across in my life.  They are so blue and so big and expressive...there's is no way you would miss them. When I fist saw him, it was one of the things that attracted me physically...they are like a magnet! 

Then, when I was pregnant everybody talked about how great it would be for me to have blue eyed babies. I come from a very brown eyed family and the idea of a baby with his eyes seemed like a dream. I even prayed about this...seriously!   However, today I have two beautiful brown eyes children. Their eyes are not dark brown like mine, but some form of hazel if you see them closely. I love how different they are when it comes to this trait.

For this assignment, I choose Isabel. She has Kevin's expressive eyes that I just love...


 That is chocolate cake batter on her face...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment