Thursday, February 17, 2011

The joy of love day 13: Routines

Everyday we wake up and our days seem to drive themselves in auto pilot. We go through the motions and very seldom we stop and appreciate each instant, even though it might never repeat itself, at least not in the same light. The cuteness of our kids waking up, the hectic process of getting kids ready to school, breakfast, rushing to get the bus and... ahhhh...we made it on time. She waves good bye and I'm one child down, and the rest of my day is ahead... time for coffee. After that, my day is pretty much a working progress.

This assignment of the "Joy of love"  was to capture our love one in their daily routines. My subject today was Isabel, since she is the only one (other than Kevin) with a strict routine every morning. 




3 comments:

  1. Great shots! I love the story boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bélleza como está tu chiquita Maria! Además te felicito por tus habilidades fotogràficas. Seguìs sorprendiéndonos con tus logros y perseverancia. Un beso a tus preciosuras de hijos y un abrazo a Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari me encanta tu trabajo. Que orgullosa me siento! Escribis divino y además tomás muy buenas fotos... (será que un poquito de eso talvez lo heredaste de tu tía? jajajaja... Ojala!) Te quiero mucho!!!! un beso Ire

    ReplyDelete