Thursday, May 5, 2011

Newman family: Easter mini session


What can I say about my sweet friend Paula; that she is awesome, the best client I have and a friend to cherish for many years to come...

The Easter egg hunt was her idea; and when she invited me to take part of this event and to help planned it I was thrilled. The day was gorgeous and such a fun way to share with friends, and for me, to meet new families in the neighborhood. My kids had a blast and I really enjoyed being able to photograph sweet families from HC.

Her photo mini session was supposed to be the first one on the schedule...but since we were organizing and there were many little details to take care off before people started to show up, it ended being the last thing on of the day. At that point we were all tired, but still managed to capture some sweet family photos!


Paula thank you again for everything...and can't wait for our next little project!!! xoxo

To see full gallery go here!



Images are Copyright of MariaMoorePhotography, do not copy, print or alter in any way...thank you :)

1 comment: