Wednesday, January 9, 2013

52 Challenge, Assignment #2



Hi everyone, I have really enjoyed looking through your images and seeing some of your cute kids.  Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you are as excited about this as I am.  However, probably you already felt how this challenge might be harder than it appears. Life gets in the way and things come up...but the important thing is that you stay constant in your commitment to capture your children in a creative way- at least once a week. If you fall behind, don't throw the towel, just try to catch up and post as you can.

I have to admit that I don't have this week's challenge ready yet. I will soon and will share here. This weather is killing me!!!! Remember that it is important to follow the challenge and try to spin it your own way...give it some though and you will see how your creativity will come through.

This week's assignment is: "then and now"

So what does this mean? It could be interpreted as: Baby yesterday and grown child today? What they used to do compared to what they do now? Who you were and who you are today? The evolution of your own life? surprise me :)

Remember to post just ONE image (this image could be made of several in one)

ready, set, go....

xoxo

Maria

PS. To find more about this challenge click here. 

3 comments:

  1. Maria,
    I was wondering if those participating in this challenge would be interested in receiving email reminders. I would be willing to take charge of this if I have everyone's email. I could send out a reminder to submit photos as well as one that included the next challenge. Let me know if this is something you would like me to do.

    Thanks,
    Karen Stark
    (pnkstark@nehp.net)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you send me the email addresses of all? Thanks Maria.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete