Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zavada family...welcoming a new member!

This Momma is my small group leader at church and has become a dear friend of mine...She is not just beautiful in appearance, but gorgeous inside and bursting of God's grace...

I had the pleasure of watching her belly grow this past months and was so excited to have the honor to meet and photograph the newest member of her family at just days old. Here are some of my favorite captures of her family and little baby Wyatt.

Thank You Pam for allowing me to interrupt your family's special time and capture some glimpse of your life...and welcome Little baby Zavada!

We took family portraits first...here are my most favorites;



And here are some pictures of the little peanut by himself...love his heart shaped mouth!


*Please be nice and do not copy, print or save this photos from the blog.

4 comments:

  1. so sweet...so beautiful...makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO beautiful! You are such a talented photographer. Pam and Mike were my Young Life leaders when I was in high school, back when they lived in Hawaii pre-kids. :-) They are both such amazing, godly people and their kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete