Friday, October 28, 2011

The Tate's: Huntsville, Al family photography

The Tate family came to my "day at the farm mini sessions" last weekend.  We had the most awesome warm weather, and the farm was just magical. There were cows watching us shoot and slowly kept approaching us which was pretty funny and a little frightening to Holly (my assistant: lol!!!!!).

Little Connor kept me, and mom and dad very busy as he was so much more interested in the cows and exploring the farm, than in participating in picture taking activities...but we manage to get some pretty great family photos...and you got admit that this little dude is pretty cute (more so in the cowboy hat).

Aynsley I hope you love your family photos...and thank you for allowing me to preserve your family memories. For full gallery go here







 Images are Copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY!



No comments:

Post a Comment