Thursday, October 13, 2011

Color me Autumn: Asley B. Huntsville, Al child portraiture


I love the fall; and here in Huntsville the cool crisp air is bringing about the changes of this colorful season. It was like one day everything was green and then...poof!.. the next morning we woke up in Fall. Although the full season is not yet arrived, you can already see the leaves changing and the colors popping from the treetops around the valley. 

I took Miss Ashley to Monte Sano...because you got to admit...there's no better place to catch some season awesomeness like that place. She wore her favorite dresses and we just had the best of times shooting on a beautiful afternoon. I just adored photographing her and enjoyed so much to see her blossom through the experience. . Because you might not know this, but Miss Ashley is a Ballet dancer...and it shows in every step she takes...with such grace and composure. So wonderful to see those qualities on a little girl!

I processed this session in a quite vintage way...for the location and subject inspired me to. I hope you enjoy them...

Christy; thank you for trusting me with your girl's memories and I hope you love the images. For full gallery go here.



Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. Do not copy. thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment