Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This little light of mine...I'm going to let it shine: Sara H. Hunstville, Al Highschool Senior Portraiture


Miss Sara H has been a pleasure to work with from the day I got her first email inquiry. From her questionnaire responses to some small talk we had through Facebook, I knew she was one very special child. However, I was not prepared for the beauty, energy and "light" that just poured out of her with every smile. I loved photographing her and getting to know her a little better. 

She is a High School Senior, and she will be going to college to become a teacher. Can't think of a better job for such a kind soul. 

For her photo session, we did three outfits, with three distinctive themes and feels. A romantic more traditional one, a vintage inspired one, and a fun "take" on a school teacher. Which one is your favorite? mine...gotta go with teacher :)

Miss Sara I hope you love your photos...I've never had a harder time picking my favorites. They are just all lovely! For full gallery go here.









Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY! thank you

2 comments:

  1. Love these. I would have a hard time picking a favorite, too. Of course, a beautiful subject helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them all. Keep letting your light shine.

    ReplyDelete