Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kraus Family: Huntsville, Al family photographer


I met this awesome little lady at the church group I attended as I newcomer in this town about a year ago. From the beginning I was amazed at her energy and positive spirit; a face that's always smiling and cheering people along the way. But it was not until this year that I had the pleasure to get to know her better, and I was thrilled when she asked me to photograph her family.

We met last week at the famous waterfall in our neighborhood...her family was wonderful. I had so much fun getting to hang out with them on that beautiful night, and I feel so happy hat I got to do this for her.

I am totally in love with her images...not just because they are beautiful, but because I believe they show so much about her family. The love between them and the fun they have together.

Tiffany I am so excited about these...I hope you love them. Thank you for allowing me to capture your family like this...and for opening your arms to my friendship...

For full gallery go here.




2 comments:

  1. Love our Tiffany! What a beautiful lady inside and out. She is a ray of sunshine wherever she is. Her family is a reflection of her sweet spirit. Beautiful capturing here Maria, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You did a great job capturing a beautiful family!! I love all the pictures! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete