Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cave Family: Huntsville, Al family photographer


The Caves met me at Seaside, Fl...the prettiest beach town I've ever been to. The whole family was perfectly dressed and coordinated, making the handsome boys even more adorable. I got to say that I felt a little overwhelmed in an unknown location this awesome...since my brain started going all kinds of directions and I really couldn't even think straight! Session went great, and the family beard with me... but I just wish I could come back there and do this over again. For now I have a plan...lol!

After I have a session which didn't go according to the plan in my head... I freak out. I cry in my way home and get down for a couple of days...I do this from my heart and the thought of failure kills me.
This was no exception.

However...every time it happens...when I relax and go back to the images, I realize that there are all sorts of awesome captures and treasures I forgot about. In this case...I started looking and narrowing down images and couldn't stop giggling for there are so many awesome ones. Phew....I'm safe :)

The images came great and they capture some of the boys personality...the family loving relationship, and one of the prettiest moms I've seen in a while. So all in all was a success!..silly wasted tears.

Amanda, thank you for allowing me to capture your family's memories. Your boys are so, so handsome...Can't wait to do this again ;) For full gallery go here.  









1 comment:

  1. Maria,

    These are gorgeous! I love love love them!

    ReplyDelete