Monday, April 23, 2012

Morton Family welcomes baby Jacob. Huntsville, Al newborn and family photography

The Morton's welcomed a brand new baby boy a couple of weeks ago and I got to capture this amazing moment! Baby Jacob won the "best baby award" at his session...he slept through it like an angel, making my job a breeze :)

I just love photographing newborns. It is such a blessing to have the opportunity to document an angel's first days on this world and every amazing detail that soon will be changed forever.  His tiny hands, kissable little mouth and those bitty feet that will soon be running around...They just grow so fast!

Here are my favorites from his session...

Anissa I hope you love your photos. You have a beautiful family. Thank you choosing me to capture your memories...For full gallery go here.





No comments:

Post a Comment