Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Daniel family: Huntsville, Al family Photographer


Jen is having triplets...yes! I still get giggly when I say that because it is just so awesome. More awesome is that I get to witness this great moment in this family's life, as their friend and photographer! The sweetest thing is that I will have the amazing opportunity of photographing those three boys once they are here!!!  Just the thought of it makes me scream!

So as you might guess this young family of three is doubling...from three to six in a heartbeat! I can't think of something more special that capturing their life as of now...the three of them. So I was so happy when Jen ask me to do maternity/family photos.

So here it is...I think its a masterpiece. Not juts because the colors are gorgeous, or the family is beautiful...but because I think...You can see in every image how much they love each other, and how lucky those three babies are to join this special clan.

Jen...I hope you and Derek love your images. I love them :)

For full gallery go here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment