Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Taylor. Huntsville, Al High School Senior Photographer


Back in December I got an email from a sweet girl from Florida. She claimed to be my biggest fan, and said that she would love for me to do her Senior Portraits. Honestly her email brought me to tears, because until then...I had never experience such emotion from a client. We talked back and forth...from time to time and when the opportunity came I decided to head down to Florida to do her Senior portraits. Because the truth is...she deserves them more than no one...

The sweet thing is since God is great to me I ended up booking the whole week down in Destin and took my family on a vacation.

Taylor was my first session down there, and one of the best sessions I ever had. Not because the light was gorgeous or the wind was tamed...but because Taylor showed up with and entourage that included everyone even her sweet grandma, which watched my stuff as we ran up and down the beach.  I really enjoyed spending time with them and hearing how they hear my name more than once a week...It was really and amazing experience for me. It just marked the start of an great week!

Taylor seems to be an incredible girl...and I can tell you. She will not let her dreams slip by...

She was glowing and beautiful, and I attempted to capture her soul on these images. However...I don't think a spirit that bright could ever be frozen in time.

Taylor I hope you love your photos. And thank you for making my week that much sweeter. For full gallery of images go here.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous! Taylor you are beautiful inside-n-out... and Maria you have such a great talent for catching beauty and purity! Love, La Raine

    ReplyDelete