Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter mini sessions: Mc Combs sisters


This past Saturday my great friend Paula had a Easter egg hunt for some friends of our neighborhood. I offered Easter mini sessions and they were such a success. I feel so blessed that I had the opportunity to photograph some new families and also some recurrent ones.  Thank you to everyone who came and took part of our event. I hope you had great fun!

Here are some of my favorites from the Mc Combs sisters. These little girls were so cute! Blair, I hope you love your pictures...


This photos are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. Please do not copy, print or alter this pictures in any way.

5 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I LOVE THEM! YOU ARE SO TALENTED! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!!!! Ashley :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!! Doesn't seem like yall have been gone long enough for them to be this big!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently met these two girls. What a treasure they (And their whole family) are. You captured their beauty so well. Thank you for posting these:) - Wendy W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria- I feel like you just left New England and to see all you have produced since moving to Alabama is truly amazing! -Diane

    ReplyDelete