Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cousins: Easter mini sessions


Today in Huntsville we are having tornado warnings and severe storms systems all throughout the day. It is common here and to be honest most of the time it's just noise. Also, it's annoying since the kids got a two hour delay from school and by the time they got in school, we got a call to get them back. So...a real waste of time driving back and forth all morning. However, by the time I drove to get Ian (since his teacher called frantically way earlier that regular pick up time) the storm had gotten close. The alarms were going furiously and for a minute I sense the power of Nature and got pretty scared. Oh well...we are home safe now and we hope you are safe too!

Here is another one of the Easter mini sessions previous...These Handsome boys are the Simmons brothers in company of their cousins.  All I could think as I was editing these images was:   Oh gosh...how I wish I had those eyes!  Each kid had a different color pair of gorgeous eyes...and I swear I did not enhance in any way. No need to...

Courtenay I hope you love your photos... Your boys have grown so much since last time I photographed them. Especially Turner, who is looking like a handsome little man in so many ways.



These Images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography, please do not copy, prints or alter in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment