Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The pretty ladies at terrame...portraits.


You have seen me posting sneaky peeks of this photos and heard me talking about it, but you have no idea how excited I am to show you these images. They are like 300...no kidding, I edited just the best 15 of each subject...started with about 700. 

The thing is; seldom I get to hang out with such a fun crowd of pretty girls, that are all friends and coworkers and love each other to pieces. On top of that I get to do it while I am photographing them and trying to capture some of their personality and uniqueness...yes you got it: photographer's heaven. I have worked on this photos for many days and feel like they might be my best work yet.

Also, I received the sweetest email from the mom of one of this girls, and she told me that I had captured her daughter's personality like no one else had ever done.  She was so appreciative of my work, and her word were so well spoken... I have never been so moved. Thank you Kathy because you made my day and brightened my week with your kind comments. It's reactions like yours that motivates me to keep growing as a photographer and to work really hard to make everyone as happy as you...You just put the cherry on top of an already pretty great ice cream!

Here I show you some of my favorites, so many more to see, but too many for this small blog space. Here is the full gallery if you feel so inclined to check the out...



 *all images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography, please be nice and do not copy, print, or alter in any way. Thank you

1 comment: