Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mr. Lucas...cool as can be!



This little boy was such a trip to photograph! 

He is the son of one of the Terrame stylists, and came with her to a photo shoot we had recently (BTW...can't wait to show you those images :). 

He waited patiently for his turn, amazing for a 6 year old boy, and when it came the moment...he was so ready! He posed and gave me better looks than many adults I've worked with. His eyes open up his soul and his body language talks about confidence. Can't wait to see what this one grows up to be. 

Ashley I hope you love these images...and treasure them forever!  I think they came out fabulous...

Thanks for coming and checking out my blog...your encouragement and comments fuel my work!

xoxo

All images are Copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. Please do not copy, print or alter in any way.


2 comments:

  1. I know this little man---your comments are true! He is a very special little guy, and your photos captured how cool his really is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just getting a chance to look at all you have been working on! Such fun shots!

    ReplyDelete