Monday, November 7, 2011

The Mahalik's: Holiday family session. Huntsville, Al family portraiture


Miss Paula is that one friend who never fails to check in with me at least once a week since day one. I don't think she knows how much she means to me and how her small gestures have helped me through this very busy year, because sometimes busy can be very lonely...

We met through our church group as Huntsville newcomers last year, and she has become such a blessing to me and my family throughout this whole time. She has been with me through good and bad, and never hesitated to help or give me some of the best advice.

I have been dying to photograph her family, since as you will see in a minute, they are the most good looking bunch out there.  She signed up for my farm minis and I was so thrilled. They had the last spot of the day, right around sunset, and it made for the most amazing light. Also, this images are very important, since they are probably the last photos of this family as a family of five, for Mrs. Mahalik is having a baby boy in a couple of weeks!

Here I show you my most favorite images from their family session. 

Paula, I love you. Hope you looooove your images! For full gallery go here.






3 comments:

  1. oh my, I love the photos! sweeeeeeeet sweeeeeet pic at the end of Paula and baby. So glad you share the photos on this site. I love seeing your work Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so talented! They look great! xoxopaula

    ReplyDelete