Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pippin Boys...and one happy momma!


Mrs Beth was so kind to let me use her family Angus farm for my farm minis this last fall. Her farm is beyond gorgeous and huge. I was so blessed to have met her through a good mutual friend and to be able to use this property for my business. Thank you so much Beth!

So last week we met to get some images of her handsome boys. It was a little chilly and windy, but we had a magic evening sun and we manage to get some good shots. Her boys were so great, and the middle one; just precious. He was such a good model and so willing to be photographed (actually I think he loved it) it forever changed what I thought about young boys in front of my camera.

Here I present some of my favorite images of the day. Enjoy!

Beth I hope you love your pictures. For full gallery go here!



No comments:

Post a Comment