Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holmes Family. Huntsville, Al family portraiture


What a pleasure to get an afternoon full of pink, blond curls and little girl's giggles. There is nothing better than a home full of little princesses! Well, I got one of those afternoons a week ago and got to meet a very special family up on the mountain for some photo time!

I just love the images from this day. As I was processing then, I couldn't stop smiling and giggling at these little girls 100 expressions and cute little faces. It's amazing how you can see each one's unique personality as you look over the photos.

Laura and Jason, I hope you love your images! Thank you for trusting me with your family's memories this holiday season. For full gallery go here.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, Laura! A lot has happened since I danced at your wedding!
    Pam Fee

    ReplyDelete