Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Swanson Family: Holiday session. Huntsville, Al family portraiture


Miss Kathy booked me through a referral, so we actually met the day of the session. It always excites me and makes me a little nervous when I get referrals, for my business for the most part has been built word of mouth and most of my clients had been first acquaintances or friends.  I guess as its keeps growing I will get more "strangers", which is so fun because I end up with new friends!

So back to the session; We were so lucky because God blessed us with a warm, beautiful day in the midst of a pretty cold week. The session went great and we got some pretty awesome family shots with the wonderful colors of the fall leaves.

Here are my favorite ones. For full gallery go here

Kathy I hope you love your images. It was such a pleasure to meet you and capture your family this year. Thank you for trusting me with your family's memories.




Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY< PRINT< OR ALTER IN ANY WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment