Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Miss Nathalie is 6 months old! Huntsville, Al child portraiture


I had the pleasure of photographing this little angel as a newborn, and was thrilled when her cool mamma ask me to do her 6 months pictures as well. It is just so fun to get the chance to follow a little baby from birth to 6 months and be amazed at how much they have grown and changed in that small period of time.

We did her photos at my house, in my small made up studio space. One day I will have a better space, but for now my living room works just fine. Nathalie was full of smiles and giggles for us, and once in a while I got a pouty face that was equally precious.

 Here I show you my favorite images from her session.

Katherine, thank you for choosing me to photograph your little girl. I had so much fun with you guys and I hope you love your images. For full gallery go here.  


Images are Copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY!

2 comments:

  1. incredibly beautiful! A sweet angel makes for a sweet subject. Nathalie, you are GORGEOUS and PRECIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that crochet hat! eep! precious photos!

    ReplyDelete