Saturday, February 12, 2011

the joy of love day 10: space-where they are comfortable

If you ask me where do my kids feel the most comfortable at, the answer has to be my bed. Even though Kevin and I have tried so hard to keep them out, they always find their way back in the middle of the night or early morning. They love to crawl up with us, and even have special sides of the bed they call their own. 

I took these pictures this morning, and can't believe how great they came out. They capture the playfulness, the tickles, and the love between my two little munchkins. Siblings I believe, are the most important people in your life. They will love you forever, support you through good and bad and accept you as you are...

I love my brother and sister...and miss them terribly each and every day.











1 comment: