Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Williams Family

I had the pleasure to meet the Williams family soon after we moved down here to AL. The mom, La Raine, is one of the leaders of my church group. Not long after that I learned about their incredible mission work all throughout the world. Because you know, this family has dedicated their life to spreading the word and love of Christ to all who they can reach. They have lived in far away places and continue to follow their calling...probably soon enough they will be parting this town and making amazing things happen for all that are lucky to meet them in their path. 

It's just not every day you meet people like this, that follow their faith and their calling against all odds and making huge sacrifices in the name of God. May the Lord bless them in their journey and for me...well...I am lucky to call them friends and to have the honor of taking their family portraits.

La Raine...thank you for all the love you have shown me, and I hope you love your photos.



* This photos are property of MariaMoorePhotography, please be nice and do not copy or print the images.

4 comments:

  1. sweeeeet pics sweeeeeet family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spring-y feel of these. Very beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Great subjects too - course it helps I love those people - LaRaine is my cousin. :-) Your pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria you are such a wonderful person. You really made this fun for us! We are blessed to know you and thankful for the gift God has given you!

    ReplyDelete