Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Newman family. The twins 9 months

How awesome is to find a Mother that recognizes the importance of capturing their children as they grow. The baby's first year is so incredibly metamorphic...a tiny little bundle is brought home one day, and in a blink of an eye they are turning one and walking around on their own. It is so exciting to witness every milestone the baby reaches, but so sad to know that that stage has passed and gone forever. 

This family I will show you today, has been my most faithful costumer. I photograph them for the first time this past Christmas, and this is our 3d photo shoot. I am so thankful they have trusted me with their family memories, and have put their faith in my talents even before I knew I had them. 

Thank You Newman's for allowing me the honor of becoming your family photographer, and your friend...It's always a pleasure to work for you, and I hope you love your photos! 



3 comments:

  1. Maria, I love you pictures so much! Wish you were up here to take some of my little terrors! :)

    Bravo to you, for succeeding at all you do girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it..... very professional

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria you are verrrrrrrrry talented. When we talk and you tell me you have a photo shoot I just can't wait to see the results!
    KATHY

    ReplyDelete