Tuesday, March 8, 2011

signs of spring...

I have been admiring some beautiful trees that are blooming all throughout my neighborhood. They have the prettiest white flowers and make me want spring to come that much more.  They are called Bradford Pear trees and you can learn about them here.  

So Monday me and Ian went on a bike ride and took some pictures with those trees. The pictures came out great and he had such a blast sharing some special one-on-one time with me. Because you see, those opportunities are seldom, since I try to get things done when Isabel is in school. However, it made me think about how important is for us to have some fun together...just the two of us, even if the real motivation is to get some photographs of the Pear trees. 

Hope you enjoy the photographs and I want to thank you so much for coming and checking out my blog. You are the reason I write it and the motivation that keeps me going...

 

*Please be nice and do not copy or print from these Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment