Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Owen. Newborn Photography

This Monday I had the pleasure to photograph 7 day old baby Owen. Congratulations to the Hale Family for this new addition and thank you for allowing me the honor to capture your precious baby's first days in this planet.

This was also very special to me, since it was my first newborn photo shoot and I was so excited and nervous about all the things I was about to learn. The baby was so gorgeous; just crazy how you forget how small and light newborns are; so delicate and sweet. 

This experience taught me so much about baby photography, and I can't wait for the next opportunity to put at work all my new acquired skill.  First, I am glad I planned to do simple classic shots and poses, since it was way harder that I anticipated. I can't wait to put babies in buckets and baskets and that sort of thing, but have to take it in baby steps.

Also, the baby might actually be awake the whole time. Luckily, baby Owen slept for a bit and I was able to mold him some, and photograph that peaceful baby sleeping face that it's priceless. However, I learned that bean bags should be in plastic protective bags, and to bring more than one blanket in each color! lol!

Here are some of my favorites and I hope you enjoy looking at them...and while you look around say a little prayer for this new little person...


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, so cute! That's it, I need you to come to MA to photograph my little princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..
    Top inexpensive baby carriers

    ReplyDelete