Sunday, February 27, 2011

the joy of love day 22: FACE

This assignment of the Joy of Love calls for a portrait of your love one. I have taken so many portraits of my kids, I decided to change it up a little and asked Isabel to give me FACES. 

So here they are, the many faces of my little princess...mad, sad, happy, silly...you can probably interpret them as you want.  I think she has such personality and I love that she lets me photograph her as much as I do. 


A speck of frills
With a pinch of pink
A touch of lace
And a dainty wink

He mixed these in
With a love for dance
And heaps of laughter
Some beauty perchance

He added oodles more
Of joy and grace
Then he put some dimples
In just the right place

As a final touch
He included a curl
And with that he smiled
For he had created a girl

author unknown...

No comments:

Post a Comment