Sunday, February 13, 2011

the joy of love day 11: DREAMS

My little girl's dreams I wonder...

Which would be the dreams of a little girl like mine, that has been blessed with such a perfect and happy life. A dad that loves her more than life itself and a God that protects her everyday. Would she want to be a ballet dancer, a princess with a crystal castle? I wish she could tell me what her heart dreams and desires with the eloquence and the mind of a grown woman, so I can make sure to support her and guide her to a place were those will surely come true.

All I dream for you is happiness... 
 

 Sweet dreams, form a shade
O'er my lovely infant's head;
Sweet dreams of pleasant streams
By happy, silent, moony beams.

Sweet sleep, with soft down
Weave thy brows an infant crown.
Sweep sleep, Angel mild,
Hover o'er my happy child.

(extracted from William Blake poem)


2 comments:

  1. That first and fifth picture are just gorgeous. She looks soooo peaceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete