Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Joy of love day 16, 15 ans 14 :)

The assignments for day 14, 15 and 16 of the Joy of Love required Kevin to be photographed,  and that put me way behind since he was out of town for nearly 10 days. The assignments called for smooching, togetherness and wedding rings. Yes...kinda hard without him.  However, once he came back I stole him and took him on a romantic self portrait photo shoot...I can not even start to describe how much fun I had (or we had ) doing this...would totally recommend it!

All we used was a tripod, a remote shooter, and an ottoman that we brought from home. I can't believe how easy this was and how awesome the pictures turned out. 

Kevin, 10 years later...you look even more handsome than the first time I saw you. LOVE YOU!




2 comments: