Friday, December 16, 2011

Ann and Gregory: Huntsville, Al engagement photography


Have I told you how excited I am about this engagement session? I just love when I vision becomes reality and I could almost see the photography I dream to create. I believe this is my best work yet!

Ann and Gregory are getting married and I am the lucky one who will photograph their journey. They are planning a beautiful wedding and I can't wait for that day to come. We planned their engagement session following a concept I designed. I have to tell you that her mom was the master mind behind the props and wardrobe... I told her what I wanted and she got it! How sweet is that...

Rewinding to the day of the session; Me and Kevin [yes...he assisted me in this session which made it that much more fun and special to me] arrived to the location which happened to be Ann's grandmother's gorgeous farm in Tennessee and we were welcomed by a room full of planned and perfectly coordinated 50's inspired outfits that would have blown your mind. I need to hire this woman. 

Ann looked gorgeous, like out of a 50's magazine, which is exactly what I wanted her to look. I got a give a shout out to Nancy Finnegan [makeup artist...click here to find her] for the gorgeous makeup work. 

We quickly started the session which went through two outfits and we shoot until sunset came. I had so much fun and I think the couple did too. I just love the giggly and silly smitten love of an engaged couple...

Ann and Gregory, I hope you love your images. I am so excited for you to and I thank you for choosing me to capture this magical time in your lives. I can't wait for the spring!!!! To see full gallery go here.






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple! It looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely take the time to comment on blogs, but I felt like I had to on this... this session is beautiful Maria. You have an excellent vision and it shines brightly in these photos. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful couple and stunning photos! Your work is amazing! I love when you post new pictures... They always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy lindo trabajo Mary. Hay algunas especialmente romanticas. Te felicito mucho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria your work is incredible.... breathtaking....

    ReplyDelete