Monday, December 5, 2011

Ellis Family: Huntsville, Al Family Photography


I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet family last year, and when Angie called me again this year I was thrilled. It makes me so happy to have clients coming back to me, and my hope is that I will grow in my photography side by side with families that gave me an opportunity when I didn't even know I had this in me...that I can keep bringing fresh ideas and better quality year after year in order to maintain clients interested in my photography!

This year has been such a ride....

Angie wanted to have her holiday photos taken at Bridge street...which has the most beautiful holiday decor.  I have to admit that I have been hesitant to pay the fee they charge to shoot there, so this was my first time. Also, I try to refrain from having sessions on locations I am not familiar with, but I decided to give it a shot!

The afternoon was beautiful, the sun was shining and the boys were angels; We had a great session and capture some pretty awesome images...

Angie, I hope you love your photos. I think you will have the most cheerful card this holiday season. Thank you again for trusting me with your family's memories. To view full gallery of images click "here".





No comments:

Post a Comment