Monday, December 12, 2011

Billings family: Huntsville, Al family photography


This is the last session of the year. Yes...I am so excited to have a little break for the holidays and enjoy my family. I feel so blessed that my business has bloomed this past year more than I ever anticipated or dreamed of, but by this time I am feeling a little tired. :)

And what a better session to have as the last one than this one I am about to show you. The Billings were such a pleasure to work with. From the moment they arrived I knew we were going to have fun! Three handsome young boys (well...men as for the oldest) and their very good looking parents... all so happy and loving. I loved how as the session progressed I got a sense of their family dynamics and I think I was able to capture some of that; a loving marriage and three best friends. All 4 boys (yes..Dad included) in love with their mom. An I don't blame them...that is a pretty awesome lady!

So here I show you my most favorites of their family session and I hope you, as I did, will be moved by the great images. 

Amy, thank you for trusting me with your family's memories. I hope you love your images and much as I do. To see your full gallery of images clink "here".



1 comment: