Friday, December 2, 2011

Bolton Family: Huntsville, Al family portraiture


These beautiful young women belong to a good friend of mine, and they were one of the first subjects I ever photographed since I have my business. I was thrilled when Mrs. Karen asked me to photograph them again this year and this time the whole family. We met at an awesome location and I had high plans of creating gorgeous images of the girls with Karen's horse. However, the beautiful horse did not feel like getting his picture taken, and juts like a child he through some temper tantrums and made it impossible for me to get the images I wanted. Oh well...I told Mrs Karen we have to redo that part! Because I am getting those images I envisioned...sooner or later! lol!

But all did not fail, for we had a beautiful afternoon sun and created some memorable family photos! I just looove all the warmth of the clothes, the beautiful skin, and the gorgeous setting sunlight.

Karen, Thank you for allowing me to photograph your family once again...you are awesome...and I hope you love your images. And please...free of charge let's try the horse thing once more soon...just you and him! To view full gallery of images online go here.

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. I like these a lot! You can see the family closeness in the pics! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Man!!!!! Those are some of the best pictures I have ever seen. Truely, you guys are a beautiful family and it shows with gleaming light. (don't make me get sappy).
    Gary and Karen, you should be very proud of your girls. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge lover of your blog! Very awesome Blog!!!!!Consignment in Huntsville.

    ReplyDelete