Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Picture perfect family: Huntsville, Al family photography

I have been meaning to photograph this family since spring, but every time we got rained out and had to reschedule. I so dislike when that happens because it takes a lot of preparing for a family to get ready for their family session. So I was so glad that the Weeks finally got a break from mother nature (barely since it rained all around us....literally..lol!) and we did their family session last Saturday.

It was overcast, but we manage to create some beautiful light and capture some sweet and priceless photos. The children were so sweet and well behaved and the Dad just so funny...I love funny dads! It was just a great time...between giggles and smiles.

Tammy and Chris I hope you love your images. I thank you for allowing me to capture your family's memories...For full gallery go here.

Here are my favorite images of the night...











No comments:

Post a Comment