Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Christopher is one! Huntsville, Al child photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing this precious red head boy since he was born...It has been amazing to see him grow in front of my camera. It is such a blessing to be able to capture and witness all the milestones reached and the love growing in this boy's life!

We met downtown at an early Saturday morning and I just love the images I got. We didn't get many smiles (I swear I tried...I even broke out a few children's songs and dances), for I believe he didn't like to wear his shoes...because as soon as we got those off...he ran away with a huge giggle!!!

Edie...I just love to see you this happy! I really thank you for trusting me with Christopher's first year pics. I can't wait for his two's...although I wish I got to see you more than once a year my sweet friend. For full gallery go here.




No comments:

Post a Comment