Monday, May 9, 2011

Logan Family: family photography


This past Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing the Logan family. We met at my house and I was going to drive them to a special location I discovered a couple of weeks ago. However, as we were driving there, and I was explaining my new assistant, Holly ( I will introduce this lovely lady in a later post) what my plans were, she spotted a field in the side of the road and we decide to stop there instead. 

This place was perfection...overgrown grass decorated with thousands of wild yellow flowers, and a beautiful sun setting behind the trees as our background.

The sessions was so great...the family were the perfect subjects, and Holly the best assistant. We over did it and a bit and spent more time than planned, but it shows in this collection of photos how much fun we had spending the afternoon creating some amazing images.

Missy...I am grateful for the opportunity to photograph your family. You guys are so sweet and loving. I hope you had as much fun as we did and that you love your photos as much as I do...
It was so hard to narrow them down...they were so many great ones. Good luck picking your favorites!



Images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography, do not print, copy or alter in any way. Thank you...until next time :)


3 comments:

  1. Awesome work Maria - as usual. What beautiful photos and what a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These may be my favorite thus far! Love the lighting, the setting, and beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Missy!!!! your daughter looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete