Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sweet little Nathalie: Newborn photography


I was so excited to photograph a baby girl, since this year all I've done is baby boys. And this little baby was extra special to me, for I photographed her while in her momma's belly.  We were scheduled to do the session last Friday, but since the tornadoes left us without power we had to wait.

The session was yesterday, and I can't tell you how sweet and good this baby was. She refused to go to sleep at first, but patiently we waited and we were able to capture some sweet photographs. One thing I have learned in the short time I've done newborns is, that you can have twenty different shots planned in your head, but the baby will allow as many as she wants.

Katherine I hope you love your photographs, and congratulations on the arrival of this gorgeous little angel!


Images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography, do not copy, print or alter in any way.

1 comment: