Monday, May 23, 2011

The Newman twins turn 1: Huntsville, Al event photography

This weekend was a very interesting one, I did two jobs that I have never done before. I photograph a wedding on Saturday and a birthday party on Sunday. I just love to be challenged this way, and learn new skills as I experience different and new situations.

So the babies first birthday party was yesterday, and I had so much fun being a part of this special day for the Newman's. Because you see, I believe that the first birthday is such a big milestone...it's not like any other birthday...you celebrate the fact that your made it through this challenging year and have accomplished to bring these babies all the way to this moment. You survived and from here on its all downhill....

The party was great and the family so warn and loving. Paula had every detail covered from the food to the decor. What a lucky bunch to have such a dedicated and creative mommy.

Paula it had been such a joy to be part of your life and see your kids grow for the last few months. I look forward to our friendship continuing and growing even more. I loved been part of the babies special day...



No comments:

Post a Comment