Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Maiten: a tiny princess in Limon

Hi everyone...I have been MIA for several weeks now, and have missed blogging and sharing images with you so much! I am home in Costa Rica visiting my family. 

Last weekend we had an awesome getaway to the costarican Caribbean coast. We visited Puerto Viejo, Limon and had a blast. My siblings, cousins and uncles came with us...my brother proposed to his girlfriend...well let's just say it was memorable.

There I met little Maiten, my uncle's niece who lives at the beach. She is sooooo gorgeous and adorable I could not pass the opportunity to get some beach shots of her. In the moment I asked her if she wanted to be photographed, she jumped right into model mode and gave me some great photos. Here I share some with you...

Hope your summer has been as great as mine...much love!





IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIAMOOREPHOTOGRAPHY, DO NOT COPY OR PRINT THESE IMAGES.

THANK YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this little girl is a pro! These pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She´s absolutely gorgeous and looks like a tiny top model. Also the photos are great, beautiful colors! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me puedo morir del orgullo de ver lo hermosa que esta maiten :)

    ReplyDelete