Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chandlar W; Huntsville, Al Senior photography


Miss Chandlar is one of my 2013 senior models!! It is so fun to get to do a senior session for this ladies, because I feel like they already feel comfortable with me and know what to do when it comes to my posing style, ques, tips etc. So sessions go smoothly and I get to have fun!

Chandlar and I have been going back and forth about her concept, outfit and everything in between. I thought we will never agree on what to do! lol! However, last minute she whipped out some serious killer outfits and gave me two awesome concepts to work with. I have to admit that I love anything costumy [I know thats not a word, but it should be!] and the Moroccan/bohemian style outfit won my heart and so di the images we got from it!

Chandlar I hope you love your images...I had so much fun shooting with you again. Thank you for representing my business the way you had done this year...

For full gallery go here.














1 comment: