Monday, October 8, 2012

Danielle W; Madison, Al Senior photography


Danielle came to me from Bob Jones high school.  She is the third senior this year from that school that chooses me to photograph their senior portraits, and it just makes me so happy to be branching outside of my tiny little world here in HC! I can't wait to meet more young ladies form that area...because all I can tell you is that they have been all wonderful your women..sweetest as can be!

So I met Danielle and her beautiful mom downtown last Saturday, and I was giggly  when I saw how gorgeous she was. We had so much fun strolling through town, and the moved on to my neck of the woods for some awesome cotton field images. She rocked both looks and I am so excited to share this images with them...

Danielle...thank you for your sweet message this afternoon. It made my day to know that u loved the experience. I hope you love all of these...

For full gallery go here.



* Remember images are copyright of Maria Moore photography. Downloading or printing is illegal. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment