Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Jones family; Huntsville Al family photography

I was so impressed with this beautiful family! But not just because of their amazing magazine quality stunning good looks and perfect wardrobe...but because of their sweet personalities and family bond.

We had schedule their family session and few weeks back when the weather was warm, but had to reschedule a few times and ended up with the coldest dreariest day so far this fall. It was cold...for real cold...no sign of a ray of sun. To be honest I was sad, because I miss the sunlight on my images...and the sunlight on the hair is one of the details that I consider my style.

Also, I was worried about the kids being cold...and I don't know your kids, but my kids get very cranky when they are cold. However, this family didn't seem to mind the cold...or the dreary, windy day! The kids were perfectly behave and everyone just had fun! [maybe I have to ask Julie to give me some pointers..lol]. I got to capture some beautiful classic images that I hope they cherish forever.

Julie and Chuck, It was such a pleasure to meet you. I had heard so many wonderful things about your beautiful family...and was so excited to capture it this year. Thank you for choosing me to preserve your family memories. I hope you love your images...for full gallery go here.





No comments:

Post a Comment