Monday, October 8, 2012

Abby and Jordan; Huntsville, Al senior and family photography


Last week I had a double senior session...with two step sisters! I have to admit that it was challenging for me to give each one of them the attention that they deserved on their own, but I tried my best and I believe the images show their unique and special personalities and features. 

I had tons of fun with the mammas and laughing about all the mosquito bites we got...I'm telling you photography is not as glamorous as it seems. I do whatever it takes to get a shot...and sometimes it means mosquito bites, ant piles, poison ivy...EEEK!

Ok... back to the session...I love the images we got and I hope they love them too!!!

For full gallery of images go here.



Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY< DOWNLOAD OR PRINT> thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment