Thursday, November 10, 2011

John and Jenny: Huntsville, Al portraiture


The more I photograph couples, the more I love it! It is just so wonderful to witness two people in love. The session always starts a little slow and shy, but as soon as the couple gets comfortable its amazing the way you are able to capture bits of their relationship and it is almost as if you can "feel the love" (lol...as cheesy as that may sound).

Jenny and John were no exception. We met downtown on a cold fall evening and enjoyed the wonderful colors of the season. Jenny was wearing the most amazing orange coat (which I heard John suggested...yes sometimes boys are alright!) that really came to be my focus for color choices and locations. There is something about this beautiful blond woman in that bright orange coat that is just gorgeous...and well she is gorgeous!

Here I show you my most favorite shots of the day. Hope you enjoy  them and that you too can "feel the love". 

Jenny and John I hope you love your images. It was such a pleasure to spend my afternoon with you two. I want to wish you all the best in whatever the future brings...which by the looks of it...its something lovely! For full gallery of your photos go here.




Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY!


5 comments:

  1. beautiful! John is a family friend and he looks very happy! You captured it well! ` Nancy Finnegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria. WE LOVE the photos!!! And what a great day with those beautiful yellow leaves. Perfect! Thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jenny! That is just beautiful! I hope there is a wedding soon ... because that is just a bit too much love outside of marriage. Your brother, Thoth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete