Monday, November 14, 2011

Moore sisters: Huntsville, Al child portraiture


I am in love with the images from this session. I love that we did two completely different locations. I love the light we had that day. I love the blue and brown classic outfits the girls wore...and I love working with this cute pair of sisters!

We met downtown, strolled around and ended up in a favorite location of mine. I wanted to capture the little girl's relationship, their sisterly love...that special bond that you have as a little kid with your sibling. Also, in the meantime and with no real effort I got glimpses of their unique personalities, and the fun playful details of their age. 

I just love what I am going to show you here. Just great classic Children portraiture. 

Lisa, I hope you love your photos. Thank you for choosing me to capture your family's memories. For full gallery go here.




This images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. Do not copy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment