Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lydia Vergara; Huntsville Al senior award winning photographer


Miss Lydia is awesome! I just had so much fun with her and her sweet mother. Let me tell you that the day of her session it rained non stop and we were tempted to reschedule, but we decided it would be to hard with Miss Lydia and I's busy schedule so we went with it. Its was gloomy and dark but that just made for the perfect canvas to produce some amazing portraits.

I am just so proud of this session...just love everything about the story it tells about a young lady starting a new journey into adulthood :)

Lydia it was such a pleasure to work with you and I Thank you for choosing me and spending a fun time together...you rock! I hope you love your images...

For full gallery go here. 

Gorgeous Makeup by Ms Nancy Finnegan Mua as always :)








No comments:

Post a Comment