Saturday, August 3, 2013

Samantha Jay; Madison and Huntsville Al Senior photography


I just love everything about this session and this girl. First of all I love horses, I love photographing beautiful girls with the horse they love...so this session was up my alley! Sammy Jay was so fun and gorgeous and her whole family stayed with us and helped us out which allowed me to create some really gorgeous images (bc I don't know if you know how hard and hard headed horses can be...)

I had so much fun...we even got photo bombed a few times by all the other horses that I think were kind of jealous they were left out. Here are my favorites from the session...

For full gallery of images clink here.

Sammy I hope you love your images...it was such a pleasure to meet you and your mom and dad!! thank you...



















No comments:

Post a Comment